Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Monday, June 16, 2008

A Wave and a Hello




My son has a summer job working at a Scout camp on the weekends!


He of course is very excited about it, and he just came home and told me that a young lady that is on staff reads my blog!


So here is a hello and a wave to you Erin, thanks for reading. I'm sorry I have not blogged much lately. My illness in April really set me back on doing stuff I like, particularly for blogging. (Just ask anyone that is waiting to get listed on Calling All LDS Women Bloggers, Yikes, it is going to take me hours to update that list!)




I will try to blog more in the coming weeks. I promise, I need some good ideas!

No comments: