Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Thursday, May 01, 2008

I seem to have lost my enthusiasm for writing the past little while. I honestly can't come up with anything that interests me, and if it can't interest me, how can it do anything for a reader.

Politics is boring me, other than to laugh at all the hypocrisy that goes flying back and forth.
My life is the same ol' thing day after day.
The girls are fun as always, and I worry about Natasha and Collin all the time. They are good kids but struggles with school can be so hard.
Collin is working on a plan for his Eagle Scout project.
Michael continues to work hard, and we look forward to when he can have his saturdays free again.
Me, well I just try to keep it together, think positive and go day by day.

Abbie is starting to potty train herself. I haven't pushed her because I wanted to wait for warm weather. I am rather amazed, I never had one quite like this. It is a nice change of pace.

Other than that, nothing new, nothing amazing, or different.
Some days I think I should just quit blogging all together. I can't even seem to keep up with my blogroll list for Calling All LDS Women bl0ggers.
I think I am just plain tired.

No comments: