Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Has it been so long?

I can't believe I have not writen in so many days.
What has happened?
Plenty.
A 17 yearold turned the ripe old age of 18. She graduates soon. Can it be True?
I was sick as can be last week. Still getting better, but now I can eat and drink.
I am grateful for medicine that in a matter of a few hours eased the swelling and pain in my throat and mouth. So much better.
Little girls are growing fast, and son growing faster.
Life is busy as usual, and sometimes I think not busy enough.
Tomorrow I teach a lesson on baptism. I hope it will go well. It has been a hard one for me to plan.
Say a prayer for me if you will.

No comments: