Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Friday, March 07, 2008

My thoughts

I am not sure why I have not blogged in awhile. It is not that I have not had things to talk about after all.

The girls got into a big bag of shredded paper and spread it all over the living floor. Not only did they do this once but twice. I know my fault for leaving the temptation around. Kendra did tell me the morning after the second incident that she was sorry. I told her it was wrong, but then asked "you had fun didn't you?" She got a cute look on her face and said, "Yes, we were playing in the snow." Somehow I think the paper snow was easy to clean than if it had really been and 1 thick layer of snow in the house.

We had the garage door break down, and the dishwasher needs to be repaired. Collin had the flu and colds are going around.

I have a relief society lesson to give Sunday on Repentance.

No, I am not sure why I have not blogged. My heart has not been into it.

No comments: