Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

HELP!!!! Online Preschool ideas needed!

I am seeking websites that have activities to aid children in learning their alphabet and learning to read. I have heard of some very good ones, and silly me, I forget the address right off.

So any website will be gratefully be appreciated. In gratitude I will post all of the ones given here. So send me those ideas in droves. PLEASE!


Here is the list of sites so far
1. Starfall.com, this was the place I was actually trying to find when I made this post. Found it today. YES

2. PBSkids Sprout

No comments: