Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Campaign retoric that I hate.

What I hate to hear from political candidates from both sides of the isle.
1. _ has no experience
2. _ is rich.
3. _ is too young
4. _ is too old.
5. _ did not serve in the military
6. _ only served in the national Guard.
7. _ is an alcoholic
8. _ used to be a drug addict.
9. _ is a mormon.
10. _ is a muslim
11. _ is a christian.
12. _ is a born again Christian.
13. _ is a flip/flopper (aren't they all to some degree. ;))
14. _ is a racist.


I know there are some other broad stroke titles, names, put downs, or even compliments that really have nothing to do with political policy do you really hate to hear?

No comments: