Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Monday, January 21, 2008

A Poll placed on the Calling all LDS Women Bloggers site.

I went through the time consuming task of checking each blog link at the Calling All LDS women Bloggers site this past week. With close to 300 blogs listed, it takes several hours checking each one. In the process I noticed that many blogs have been inactive for a very long time, some probably from the first day they asked to be included in the list. I wonder if that is the best use of the site, to have inactive blogs as part of the roll call. After all it was designed to be a place to connect with other LDS women. So if you use the site, and would like to express your opinion please head over and let your voice be heard.

No comments: