Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Happy New Year!

I hope all my readers and friends had a wonderful holiday. I hope you did not mind my posts in December. I had fun searching for stories and the videos to post. It all came to a close much too soon.
We had a wonderful Christmas, full of love, joy and wonderful gifts of many kinds. Not just the presents but the kind that will never be forgotten throughout the years. We are truly blessed!

As far a NewYears my goals are the same as always. I need to concentrate on my health.
I want to finish the stocking I am cross stitching for Kendra, and start Abbie's. This will mean less time playing games on the computer and less time reading books. (yeah right, can I really stop reading, NOT!)
I need to finish the Book of Mormon by our next Stake Conference in February. I am barely into Mosiah so I have lots to do everyday until then.

On the bright side, I finished my reading goal for the year. Grand total after the month of December, 26716 pages, 73 books read. Not too shabby, if I say so myself. I will keep track of what I do this year. IT could be interesting. On that thought, I plan to switch my reading blog to a website. I think that will be easier to keep track of my books on a yearly basis rather than on a blog. We shall see how it goes.

So here is wishing you all the best of a NewYear, with much joy and happiness.

No comments: