Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Friday, November 30, 2007

Reading for the year goal.

I know I have mentioned it before, but I have finished my goal for the year! Grand total 67 books read so far, with 25280 pages read. I still hope to finish Eragon by the end of the year, (if I can mange to actually get into the beast.) and I am expecting Katherine Kurtz's rewrite of High Deryni, one of my most favorite of her books. It should come in a week or so.
I wonder if I can manage to do this again, although, I really need to work on cross stitching Kendra's Christmas sock so I can have it by next year. After all she will be 4 and probably notice her sock is different from her bigger more grown up siblings.

No comments: