Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I am grateful for..... a Potty trained child. :)

I think she's finally understood it! Cross our fingers, the past two days Kendra has used the potty consistently. It has been a long road. We got her somewhat trained this summer, but I could not get her to understand how to do bowel movements in the potty. Now I think she has it figured out. Do you know what the best thing is? She is excited! She is happy to finally understand what her body is telling her. I love her excitement as she tells me she has used the potty! Sweet little child, I can't believe I just talked about this today. Potty training, and no, I do not have any useful advice on the matter. :)

Today, I am grateful for a happy confident child.

No comments: