Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Monday, November 19, 2007

I am Grateful for..... helpers.

I have to say I am grateful for my little helpers. I have a fridge full of food, some things stocked in storage, and my two little girls helped carry it in and put it all away. I love how they want to help, and I love trying to find little ways they can. Those sacks of food that are just the right weight for them to carry, or pulling out a box or can that they can bring in the house. It is so sweet and fun.

Of course I am thankful for my big helpers too. The work around the house, and the cheerful smile they give me when they come home.
Yes, this is a little post about how thankful I am for my family, words really are not enough.
I am grateful for all my helpers, big and small.

No comments: