Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Thursday, October 25, 2007

I'm trapped, let me out, or is it let me in?

Door has not opened for a year. Porch torn up, in opens now, but porch to be filled tomorrow.
Garage door does not open. Broken spring. Ouch say pocket book.
Glad it did not break on the weekend, or any other day of the week. If it had to break, at least it did it when Michael came home and found out he could not get in the door!
Glad it did not break on the weekend when it may have been harder to find a fix for it.
Glad it is fixed before Collin got home from school, or I had to get Natasha from swim team, or my parents coming over for dinner tonight.
If it had to break, even if this was not the best month for it to happen, at least it was the best day of the week.

No comments: