Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Thursday, October 18, 2007

I got an award, Sharing it around too.




Tristi Pinkston gave me the award, Change Begins at home, It is awarded to bloggers who "live what they preach, who try to make the changes in their own lives that they would like to see in the world." I have to say I am a bit honored, and guilty at the same time. The past while I have been nothing but angry, and impatient. I have not been doing as good of a job as I should be doing, for
all my children and my husband. I feel bad about it.

In honor of this award I give it to these three people,

Lisa, from Lisa's Ramblings
Lei from my Many Colored Days
Michelle and Mulling and Musing.
My niece Brynn from Kowowski's Life


Check out this link for the guidelines of this award to pass it around.

I trust these three ladies with share the award around. They are inspiring in many ways.

No comments: