Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Monday, August 13, 2007

What is my brain telling me?

Yes another post on PPD, but I am doing better for the most part. I started to go off my antidepressants a couple of months ago. I started with taking it every other day, and I am now down to every third day. What I am finding is the day after I take the dose, I am feeling flat, depressed, irritable, and down right empty. The other times, I am just irritable, but feeling pretty much myself otherwise. Should I just stop the meds all together at this point. Is that dose now making me flat like what the higher dose used to do to me. I am also taking St. Johns wort now to try to help out. I was taking it before the pregnancies so I am not too concerned with it. I know that is not what is causing the flat affect.

Any suggestions on how to continue this. ?

No comments: