Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Nice Matters Award













Lei at My Many Colored Days, named me in the Nice Matters award.

This award will be awarded to those that are just nice people , good blog friends and those that inspire good feelings and inspiration! Those that care about others that are there to lend support or those that are just a positive influence in our blogging world! If you are nominated please nominate 7 others.


This really touched my heart because I have had such a rough time the past few weeks. My stress level has gradually gone up and yesterday I completely lost it. I was in tears all day, and was not sure how I was going to handle the next few days. The whys are not important, things changed this morning when Kendra got up with a cough so plans changed at the spur of the moment. Still to get on and find this sweet message, really helped. I often wonder how Nice am I really? I try, but I think I worry about myself way to much. I think I always try to treat people the way I would want to be treated. With respect and compassion, even if I don't agree with many of their opinions, they are still people, perhaps even someone I could walk pass any given day.

So for my nominations here we go.

Kim at How I Deal
Michele at Mulling and Musing
Téa at The Bloggeriffic Kazoo
Mary at By Study and By Faith
Stephen at Ethesis
TF Stern, at TF Stern's Rantings
Knitting Kat at Kat's Knitting Bag

Because I can't stop here, two runner up's. They are not on as much as they used to, but they are some of the nicest people I have met blogging.

David at The Whole Note. This man helped me so much at first, and I really miss his voice blogging.

The Ramblin Irishman at What you see is what you get!

There are many more I could have done, and I hope some of my favorites will get the nod from others. Thanks again.

No comments: