Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Kindness of others

My sister Noelie, has gotten me playing Final Fantasy XI. I have to say, it is a good forum to learn about people. No matter what vices or problems they have in life, you can tell the kind of people they are by how they treat others ingame. For example, one day, one of the first, that Collin was playing, someone called him pathetic because he was only a lvl 2. Never asking is he was new, or how long he had been playing. On the other side of the coin, I have meet people in what is called a Linkshell (an interlinked community of players), they are all so helpful and kind it is amazing.
They know how to encourage, help and teach. They don't seem to mind my dumb questions! That is even better!

No comments: