Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Wasting time

OH yes I have been wasting my time lately. Bad of me, but I am having fun. My sister Noelie, bought me the game Final Fantasy XI and I have been trying hard to figure out how to play it so she doesn't have to babysit me. It is a challenge trying to remember all the control functions. I need to get away from using the mouse because I think it slows me way down to do that.
Besides the game, I have been trying to read, read, read,. I have finished two more books that I need to log on my reading blog, and I have started 2 others. Another one that will be a challenge like Bleak House was. I am also trying to get 2 little girls potty trained. I have decided it would be easier to work with them both at the same time, than not. It really is not going very good right now. Kendra is very, very stubborn about the whole thing!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: