Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Monday, July 02, 2007

Milestone.

I knew it was bound to happen. After all something cannot be stopped. No matter how much prayer, no matter how much you tell them at some point your children will disobey you completely and rebel. There is nothing I can do about it. It doesn't even work to lecture, ground or preach to them.
Last night, I tried to reach a bottle at the back of one of my cupboards, no go. Collin said "Let me try to get it Mom". Sure enough my son could reach it. Standing back to back he is about 1/4 of an inch taller than I am. Nope my second child has rebelled also. He refuses to stop growing!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: