Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows- No spoilers

I just finished reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Here is the review I posted on my Bookshelf.
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, the last book of the Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling, is perfect. It ends perfectly, the way it should. It is a wonderful typification of Christ. I cried, I laughed, I smiled, and in the end I put it down a sobbed.
I don't want to spoil it if you have not read it. I recognize that I am a fast reader.
I will say this is one of the first books I have read without jumping around, without reading the last page. I did not want to spoil anything for myself, I will not do it to others.
I believe this book to be her best of all of them. It is that wonderful. You will never regret reading Harry Potter, just to read this book.
Pick it up, savor it, gobble it up. What ever your reading style, do not miss a word. It is that worth the effort.

No comments: