Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Monday, June 11, 2007

My Birthday Socks



My sister informed me I forgot to mention the great socks she knitted for my birthday. I can't believe I forgot it because when I was typing in I thought I wrote them in there! How absolutely remiss I was. My mother also gave me a great pair of earings that I wear often because they are so pretty and so comfortable! So here you go, here is that great pair of socks. I was actually able to wear them last week when the weather was cooler! They look great with my Berkies!




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: