Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Monday, May 21, 2007

A wonderful Session

My husband and I had the opportunity to go to the temple with my mother, my aunt, my sister's Ex husband, two nephews, and one of those nephew's wife. Oh what a joy it was to do 57 sealings of ancestors, included my grandparents to their parents, and great grandparents. I wanted to cry and did cry much of the time. The only thing that could have been better was the presence of my father, my brother, and my sisters. That is my biggest dream to do this work with all my family present. My father has wanted his grandchildren to be involved with this work and now it is so wonderful to have three nephews and two nieces (married to two of the nephews) to help in this work. It was a very special and wonderful experience. What amazed was their thanking me for allowing them to be there, and all I could think was this is not in my control. Yes I have the ordinance cards in my possession, but this work is for all of us to share in.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: