Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Friday, May 18, 2007

Music widget

I have been looking around for a fun music widget. Most of the places I went to I did not like for various reasons. Some would only allow one song per widget, some had horrible search engines, or others were really difficult to use. I found a place I like, finetune.
If you scroll down you will see my widget there, and you can take a look and listen to some of the music I have loved over the years. It has a rather wide variety of songs, from many sources. I hope you enjoy it, and maybe be inspired to compile a playlist of your own




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: