Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

I just wanted to write a quick note today. I have been rather remiss at any sort of updates. I have been somewhat distracted by playing Animal Crossing!

Anyway on to other things, of more important value.
The girls had their Dr.'s appointment last weekend. He could hear Abbie's heart murmer so I have to make an appointment with the cardiologist. GRRRRR. I am sure it is nothing to worry about, and he is being cautious.
She weights 24 lbs 8 oz. and is 30 1/4 inches

Kendra is good as typical, she weight 28 lbs 4 oz, and is 35 1/2 inches.


Michael is trying for a position to teach at the university of Pheonix part time in the counseling programs. We are hoping he gets it because this is something he has wanted to do for a very long time.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: