Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Sunday, April 01, 2007

I am having trouble with Haloscan right now. I had an intrusion threat that has shut down my ability to go to haloscan and check out the problem. Until such a time, please becareful with commenting on Haloscan on my site. I don't know if there was a virus imbedded in a comment just posted on my site. When I tried to comment and answer to it was when the attack occured. Up to this point I have been unable to track down the source of the threat. If anyone has seen this happen with Haloscan before let me know. Up until now the biggest problems I have had are the typical shut down of the system.


Okay, I have an update to this post. If you are having this trouble with Norton Internet Security blocking Haloscan, you need to open up the personal firewall, and add www.haloscan.com to the trusted sites list. That worked for me.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: