Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Happy Birthday Natasha, and Téa




17 years ago you were born. I think Heavenly Father knew that I needed you to come. I had worked some of the worst, busiest, tiring shifts I had in a very long time. They were hard on all the nurses, not just the pregnant one. I had one more to go before I requested time off to prepare for you. I went home tired and exhausted and about 4 or 5 hours later my membranes ruptured and you were on your way. Born in the morning you were a delight to your parents! We cried and we kissed you and cuddled you close. I had to wait for a few hours before I could see you again. That was okay because I had troubles of my own and needed to get stable so I could care for you completely. When you were back in my arms life was the way it should be. We gave calls to your grandparents, and you Grandma and Grandpa Bourne scrambled to get Grandma and plane ticket to come see you, and get some things for the new little girl in our life.
You were a cute little toddler, happy and calm content to be where ever you were. You had a sweetness that continues this day.
As a kindergartener you loved to go to school and always had a happy smile on your face.
All through your school years it has been a joy to watch you grow and learn, and this next year you will be faces with the fact that you are becoming an adult, ready to go face the world!

You are a joy to have, and I love you sooooo much.

Happy Birthday my dear Daughter! May the next year bring you much joy!


Happy Birthday to my SIL Téa, I hope you have a wonderful day.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: