Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Michelle Malkin: Healing Walter Reed - The Rest of the Story from the Chaplain

Michelle Malkin: Healing Walter Reed - The Rest of the Story from the Chaplain

For several days, I have been wondering about the whole Walter Reed Hospital scandal. Having worked in a hospital and knowing the rules and regulations and standards set up I have really wondered the truth of the matter. I haven't really looked it up because I was not sure I would find anything substantial to help me figure things out. Today at Michelle Malkins blog was this post highlighting a letter from a Chaplain that has worked there. It answered many questions, and once again I think we can thank the media hype for the resignation of someone really trying to fix things and had his hands tied to soon by the military to do so.

No comments: