Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Library Thing and other thoughts

As usual I am sure I am behind finding something new and fun, but I thought I would share it anyway. There is this website where you can catalogue all your books. It is so cool to use. So go check out Library Thing if you are interested in doing something like that.



On to another subject, or back to the last post, I was thinking how interesting it is that when you plan to write something, an entirely different thing comes out in the end. I had planned on writing a humorous (can I do that?) post and it comes out with all my concerns for the future. I am so grateful for all the wonderful comments that have been made on that post and I agree whole heatedly with all of them. I know that God loves me, I wouldn't be concerned if I did not know that. Thanks for the reminder of something I did not put in my thoughts. I think this writing forum will be a wonderful way to meet some new and wonderful women. Thanks to Lei and Morning Glory for starting it.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at <span class=

No comments: