Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Update on Natasha

We managed to get Natasha in to see the Dr. today, and he said she does not need surgery. The break was actually a chip, not a hairline fracture. (I never said I was good at looking for fractures! I can look at a newborns chest x-ray and read it, but forget about fractures.)

She is wearing a boot, not even a hard cast. She does have to keep off of it, so she will be using crutches for about a month. She can start swimming again in two weeks, and if it bothers her then she will have to wait another couple of weeks.

We are very relieved that surgery is not needed.

No comments: