Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Feminist Mormon Housewives » Infallible Leaders?

Feminist Mormon Housewives » Infallible Leaders?

I head to this site that I usually ignore to see if they are still drumming up that same old arguements about polygamy, the priesthood and what ever other problem they have with the leadership in the church.

OF course they are, I should no better. After I had finished posting a comment low and behold was one of the best comments I have ever read about the humaness of our leaders. It is comment #54 and hopefully this link will take you right to it. It is a wonderfully well writen response.

No comments: