Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Suggestions for a Web Filter?

So now that I had to delete my old filter because is interfered with my connection to SLC in accessing the FSI database, I am on a search for a new webfilter. Someone suggested zonealarm, but I am wondering if any of my readers happen to know of a good filter, that is easy to use and manage. That won't interfere with my extraction work. I need to get one installed ASAP.
Thanks so much.

Please share with me the ones you like, the ones you hate, (Sorry Globalsafe and web sentinal are out!), and why.

No comments: