Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

A post lost in outer darkness.

I wrote a very short update post, and of course I check today and it did not upload through my editor.

The biggest news on it was that Michael actually broke his ankle. It was a very small break about a mm in size. I have felt very bad that I did not get him into the doctor sooner. He went in a little over a week ago, and he has been wearing a boot since then. The doctor said the break was healing well and should not need a pin or other correction.

That has been the biggest news, other than I have been playing lots of pikmin with my son. Thanks Celeste for the gamecube!

No comments: