Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year

I hope everyone had a very nice holiday. Michael was home from work so we spent time playing games with the kids and enjoying as much of the week as we could. Unfortunately, Michael sprained his ankle Christmas Afternoon so that put a small damper on the week. He is doing as well as can be expected but I am worried about him pushing it too much as he is back to work today, and he has a hard time taking it easy.
We went to see "A Night at the Museum", and enjoyed it very much. It was nice to see something that put a smile on our faces.

We played "Settlers of Catan", and I think Natasha and Collin enjoy playing the game and it seems to be fairly well matched. We all are still trying to figure out the best strategies in playing the game to make it to our best advantage.

As far as goals for the year I am still thinking on them. I am not big into newyears resolutions, but I do find that this time of year is a great time to get back on track since life is settling down after the holidays so it is easier to create new routines. I have to figure out when to get my workouts in, and I want to read this year, and I also want to finish Kendra's Christmas Sock for this next year. Then I can start to work on Abbies. I know this will take a great deal of concentration on my part and I will need to stay away from the computer so I guess I will stop writing fan fiction, and will probably stop reading as many stories and visiting as many blogs. I think I have better things to do with my time.

I have to discipline myself in many areas, physically, spiritually, and emotionally. I don't think my computer time has really helped me in any of those areas.
I love to waste time, and I know that isn't so good for me emotionally. I need the friendship but I don't like the way I feel when I see so much work that needs to be done. So I hope you understand if you don't see me on as much as I used to be. I have to focus on my family, after all they are the most important thing to me, and perhaps I can manage to find solace to get out of the down moments I still face.

No comments: