Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Thursday, January 18, 2007

FSI

For the past few months I have been doing extraction work with the Family Search indexing program and I have greatly enjoyed it. A couple of weeks ago I started to have problems with logging on to the system, and i continue to have problems today. At first I couldn't log on to the system, now I don't get the main page to come up. I think I know what the problem is, (it has to do with programs that my server uses.) at this point I can't fix the second issue because my passwords don't work, and if I changed it I don't know how to disable it. I have tried calling my server but the phone waits are very long. Hopefully I can get this fixed in a few days.

No comments: