Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Christmas Meme

I saw this meme on the Irish Man's site, I thought I would do it! Enjoy.


1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot Chocolate, but I won't turn down eggnog either!

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just set them under the tree? Wraps them absolutely!

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? Colored!

4. Do you hang mistletoe? Nope, Michael can kiss me anytime.

5. When do you put your decorations up? We start a bit before Thanksgiving putting up houses, and then the rest goes up right after Thanksgiving.

6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Turkey!

7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? My Grandpa Bourne coming to visit every Christmas.

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? Hum? What?

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? My Children do.

10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? With Old fashioned style glass ornaments mostly. Right now as many unbreakables at the bottom of the tree!

11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? I love to see the Snow, I miss those Canadian white Christmas's, I hate to drive it it though.

12. Do you ice skate? I used to, but I wasn't very good.

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? I'm not sure I have favorites, But I loved a Teddy Bear that I got from Santa when I was about 14, I still have the big thing!

14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Being with my family, and the MUSIC!

15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? do I have to limit to one. How about our favorite Swedish Shortbread cookies, or my mothers wonderful fruit cake!

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Reading the Christmas story

17. What tops your tree? a Star

18. Which do you prefer, giving or receiving? I have to admit I love recieving, but if I had all the money in the world I would never stop giving! I absolutely love to buy things for other people.

19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? Koppangen

20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum? Yum, but I don't eat them much anymore.

Now I would love to see what others of you say! Let me know!

No comments: