Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Friday, November 03, 2006

Game Idea- Quiddler

The game Quiddler is much like Five Crowns, except the goal is to form words with your cards. Scoring is based upon point value, but also word size and highest number of words can get bonus points. It is a great game to play with Children learning to spell and read. Often we just work together as a family to help each other get the best points possible to keep it a learning experience. For adults it could become much more competitive. I do pull a dictionary down, not only to help with my spelling, but it comes in handy to figure out words, and increase vocabulary and dictionary skills in children. How ever you play it this game is very educational, and I personally think it is very fun.

No comments: