Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Game Idea- Kit and Caboodle

Kit and Caboodle was a game I bought a few years ago for my children and my niece and nephew to play when they were staying with us. I have to say I think I liked it better than they did at the time.
The play is like yatzee but rather than numbers on the dice there are pictures of a variety of things, such as space images, mammals, birds, insects, snails and the words to spell kit & Caboodle.
It takes a bit of time to figure out how to put your kits or Caboodles together, but it is fun and educational in the process.
When we first got it, we were disheartened to see the images start to rub off on the dice, I wrote a letter to the company and I was sent a new set that had the images engraved instead of just printed on and they have held up pretty well. Obviously it was something that had come up and they had changed the contents to be more durable.

No comments: