Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Friday, October 27, 2006

Update on the little girls.

The little ones had their appointments to day with their new doctor. (Our former one retired. :( )


I am glad to say that they are both doing well. The doctor said he could still hear the heart murmurs on both girls, but barely. He said if had not known to look for them he would have missed them. He said that he would just keep an eye on them and see how they do. I told him I wasn't too worried because they are both very active, Kendra never stops to squat to get oxygen. He chuckled at that by saying I obviously do "know too much." Sometimes it is a hard thing to know enough that it is easy to be paranoid about it. I have refrained from listening to their hearts myself because I don't want to get into an obsessed panic mode. I have had enough of that.

He is the same doctor that took care of Abbie in the hospital so he remembered her after thinking about it a minute or so. Even to the room I was in!

She weighs all of 19lbs 12 oz. She has gained a little over 4 lbs. the past 6 months. She is in the 25% for weight and length, so she is a little mite too. A bit bigger than Kendra was at this age. She of course was very dramatic with her immunizations but seemed to get over it after a cuddle from her mommy.

I am feeling relieved over the whole thing. It is always nice to have a positive check up.

No comments: