Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Today is a special day

19 years ago today, my darling husband asked me to marry him. That is after he told my mother we were talking about reception plans, told my dad we were going to get married, (in the form of telling him Michael had made my dad's wife cry.), telling a group of friends that we were going to get married. All of this before he had actually asked the question. He decided he had better make it right and took me to the Provo temple grounds and asked me to be his bride, queen and helpmate. It has been a wonderful 19 years, full of ups and downs, and surprises of life. I would not trade it for anything in the world. I love you Michael.

No comments: