Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Monday, October 30, 2006

Primary progam

Our primary program went very well yesterday. We added two extra songs to the list the really worked with this years theme, "Never forget to Pray" found in this years April friend, written by President Hinckly and "A Child's prayer". I of course made some mistakes, ones I don't usually make. I came about 20 minutes early to practice but because we needed to run through a part with the boys, and the organist showing up I was not able to work on a couple problem spots. Oh well that is what they get for having a mediocre pianist playing. :)

No comments: