Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Friday, October 13, 2006

A movie Recommendation

Michael and I watch Akeelah and the Bee last night. It is a very cute movie and I would recommend it to anyone that would like to see it. The warning is that there is a small amount of language in it. If you can work through that you will be just fine with it. It is a sweet film about a girl with a gift for spelling. Something I do not have. You could say spell check is my best friend. :)
She gets help from a variety of people as she forms a passion for spelling bee's, and how it unites a community together. Watch it and enjoy something sweet for a change of pace.

No comments: