Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Friday, October 20, 2006

Halloween Meme

1. What's the scariest movie you've ever seen?
I'm not sure the name of the show, all I remember is a bulldozer that came to life and would kill people. The only way the people stopped it was by electrocuting it. I remember seeing it on TV as a very little girl and it gave me nightmares for years. To this day I can hardly even stand to think about it. Other than that, I think psycho still tops the list.

2. What was your favorite Halloween Costume from childhood, and adulthood?
You know I honestly don't remember what my favorite costume was. I know when I was little I liked a princess one that I had. I think I remember favorites of other people better. Like my youngest sister and my nephew in a clown outfit when they were little, my brother dressing as a pioneer woman, I think Noelie dressed as a hobo once too. I loved them all.

3. If you had an unlimited budget, what would your Fantasy Costume be for this Halloween?
The wedding dress in the Scarlet Pimpernell that Jane Seymour wears. I would also have to be 100 lbs lighter at least, no joke.

4. When was the last time you went Trick Or Treating?
When I was 12.

5. What's your favorite Halloween Candy?
Almond joys

6. Tell us about a scary nightmare you had.
Snakes, anytime. Cobra's and rattlers really get to me.
One other right after my husband and I were married, I had a dream that he had been married before and his wife returned from the dead. Does that mean I watch too many soaps?

7. What is your Supernatural Fear?
I'm not sure I have one.


8. What is your Creepy-Crawlie Fear?
snakes.

9. Tell us about a time when you saw a ghost, or heard something go Bump in the night.
I am always afraid when I am alone. I always hear bumps and sounds that scare me.

10. Would you ever stay in a real Haunted House overnight?
Only with my husband!

11. Are you a traditionalist (just a face) Jack O'Lantern Carver, or do you get really creative with your pumpkins?

Traditionalist.

12. How much do you decorate your home for Halloween?
I used to decorate a lot, sort of. At least the windows, and a few things around the house. I haven't done it for along time though.
13. What do you want on your Tombstone?
Canadian Bacon, Mushrooms and Black Olives and Pepperoni.. (I couldn't resist!) ( I liked that too )(It was the first thing I thought of when I saw the question some where else. ) So it goes on

Now I tag Noelie, snobaybe, Téa, and David from the whole note if he reads this, Irishman you can count yourself tagged too!

No comments: