Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Where have I been lately?

Many of you may have noticed that I was not as active on some of your blogs in the past week. There really is a simple expaination, and nothing sinsiter, I promise.

Every year in September our Bishop challenges us to a no media week. This is a minimum of no TV and anything else is extra. I have to say I wasn't as good as other years, but we still kept the TV OFF. Yeah. My other goal was to minimize the time I spent on the internet. That included not blogging much, or visiting other blogs. I also did minimal writing for the SW Fanfiction site, so I am behind in my drabbles now.

So hopefully this week I will be able to spend sometime catching up on my favorite blogs. Until then just a nice


Hello


No comments: