Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Politics as usual

Ah, what a mess I have started. Now just see if anyone will read the rest of my fics on the SW fan fiction site. I asked a simple question as to why moderators are allowed to participate in the awards when they have a decided advantage of getting readers by name recognition and talk about no one getting it. They seem to think that I believe that they have all this power in the awards, but it is the power in the board in general that has be concerned. No one seems to get what I was say, or even why I was asking. Of course no one but my sister has read my drabbles this week, so like her I wonder why do I bother trying to write the fiction when I have other things to do. The stress we cause ourselves all in the matter of fun. YUCK

No comments: