Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Nothing to write

I told my husband I wanted to come down and blog. The truth is I have no clue what I want to blog about. I suppose that has been the state of things the past few days. I have had many questions in my mind, but are they really worth the time and effort to compose a few thoughts. So here are the questions;

1. Why do individual Cell Phone companies have stores close together? For example where I live Cingular has two stores within the same shopping complex. Then in Mall you can find kiosks for a company and then they have a store elsewhere. Do they do that much business?

2. Why are the democrats so up in arms about the Disney 9/11 movie when they have Farenheit 911 to their arsenal that is really full of twisted lies and half truths? Why is freedom of speech good for them and no one else. Why don't they throw a fit about all the false photos from over the Israel/Hezbolah conflict. Drives me crazy.

3. Last but not least, am I really old enough to have a daughter going to her first Homecoming dance. Yikes. Tell me it is just a dream and I will wake up in the morning. Wait, I haven't really gone to bed yet since Abbie only slept between midnight a 3:30, and 4:00 and 5:30. Hummm, I think a dream would be better.

No comments: