Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Friday, September 01, 2006

The Apprentice news

I admit it, I was an apprentice junky. I don't think I will be any more.

The news came out yesterday that Donald Trump fired Carolyn. I have to say I watched the show because of George and Carolyn. I found their observations and interactions with the candidates to be interesting and real. Trump on the other hand has absolutely no camera or stage presence. I could hardly stand watching the man when he was the focus of the show.

In this article it states that George won't be on the show either! What is he thinking? Then he replaces them with his children. Talk about nepotism. So bye, bye apprentice, I have many other things I can spend my time doing.

Here is another interesting article out of Australia on the matter.

No comments: