Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Sunday, August 27, 2006

A use for your extra food from your gardens.

I was reading in the newspaper today about the problems the food bank has been having, and other food banks, in getting nutritious food donated. There is the usual need for high protein foods and fruits and vegetables, but did you know you can donate quality fresh foods from your garden? I did not know that, I thought everything had to be in a can. So instead of letting your extra vegetables or fruits go to waste take them to the local food bank! What a way to help those in need that are truly in need.

No comments: