Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Friday, August 25, 2006

Update on Michael.

My darling husband came home from his conference today with his arm full of welts and hives. I convinced him to call the doctor and he finally got in about 6 Pm tonight. They took him off his antibiotic, and he will start a new steroid in the morning. They also gave him something for the itch in the meantime. I told him to finish up his row of steroids tonight from the old prescription, I just feel that it is too long to go without them by morning. Hopefully it will help keep the hives at bay that long. I have to say I am very worried about him. I am really nervous about this getting worse. 5 days later and you wouldn't think there would still be a problem with it would you?

No comments: