Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

learning new things

Kendra has been learning some new things lately. When I'm on the computer I have turned on Disney's sing a long songs "Be our Guest", so now she is trying to sing "Be our Guest." Very cute to hear this little voice say something she is just learning !

Natasha is taking ASL at school and yesterday she was showing us how she is to introduce herself in class. Kendra started to try to move her hands in sign. It was so cute to watch her try to imitate her big sister. I knew little ones would pick up on sign language but for her to do it in about 1 day is pretty amazing. I have told Natasha to practice around her sisters all the time. Anything she learns when she is talking to do it. I think it will be so good for them to learn. I'm exited about this not just for Natasha but the rest of the family as well.

No comments: