Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Monday, July 10, 2006

The wonder of Babies

Last night I was feeding Abbie as she did her typical wake up fussy just as I'm trying to get ready for bed; I marveled at the beauty of such wonderful little creatures infants are. As she held my finger in her hand, I wondered how Mary must have felt when she held Jesus in her arms. What did Joseph do as he watched his wife feed and care for this child of God. I don't know how much fathers interacted with babies in that time, but what an influence he must have had to be trusted to raise this child. Then I thought about the trust given to me to be the mother of these sweet lovely children. I was rather humbled at that moment as the magnitude of the gift and trust given to me. What have I done to deserve this blessing? I'm not sure, because I know many women that deserve to be mothers that are not? Why me I ask? In the meantime, I will love them, and cherish them to the best of my ability. I hope I do not fail in the care of these precious souls.

No comments: