Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Two Countries I Love

I want to say Happy Birthday to Canada, and the United States. I don't think it is coincidence that your days of celebration occur at the same time of year. I thank these two lands for the freedoms and liberty they have. I thank these two lands for their refuge of for the Church of God on the Earth.
I love you both, the land of my Father's birth, and the Land of my mother's birth. My heart lies with you both, even though I was born American.
O Canada, I love your great and spacious land.
America the Beautiful, land of the free, may you always be a harbor for good, and all that is noble in Man.

No comments: